Hello readers I know you are reading this article because you want to know about the Cat food to gain weight UK. Usually cats are known for their obesity, but there are quite few cats who can catch your eyes with their underweight/scraggy problem. Nowadays, due to n number of medical issues if your cat is facing is a sudden unhealthy weight loss (majorly seen in Senior cats), so it’s important to give more care and specially formulated cat food to gain weight UK back to the normal.
To solve the question of which food would be the best cat food to gain weight uk, after considering various factors we have compiled a list for you below:
(Always consider going with a combination of 30% protein and 20% fat to make a balanced diet for your kitty)
- Merrick Backcountry Raw Infused Bird Recipe Dry Food
- Nature’s Instinct Original Grain Free Real Chicken Pate
- Nulo Freestyle Grain Free Chicken and Cod
- Wellness CORE Grain Free Chicken, Turkey and Liver Food
- Gold Indigo Moon High Protein Cat Food
- Merrick Purfect Bistro Grain Free
- Nature’s Variety Instinct Limited Ingredient Rabbit Recipe
- Earthborn Wild Sea Dry Cat Food
- Ziwi Peak Grain Free Recipe Canned Food
- Dr. Elsey’s Clean Protein Salmon Dry Food
- Blue Buffalo Mature Chicken Recipe Cat Food
Causes Of Unhealthy Weight Loss in Cats
There is nothing to panic upon why your cat is getting a sudden downfall, the reason behind it could be very familiar and nominal. It could be the increased metabolism or can be any underlying medical problem. Below could be the one of the reason:
- Feline diabetes
- Intestinal parasites or other gastrointestinal infections
- Viruses such as FIP, FeLV, and FIV
- Kidney disease
- Dental problems,
- Neurologic or central nervous system disorders
Usually the average weight of cat is nearly 10 pounds, so even a loss of single pound could be a significant change. If your cat losses more than 10% of their body weight, so it is the time to make immediate action. As the cause can make the situation more worsen if ignored. However, this medical change could be rectified by just making some changes in your cat food to gain weight UK.
It is not like UK cats are different or food found in UK is different it is just many users asked me to write a special blog on this. If you found any questions/ queries/ suggestions/ advice connect us anytime via comment section or mail. We always welcome your response.